La Fontana Monumentale
Designed by architect Cesare Cattaneo and painter Mario Radice in 1935. It is a complex construction of circular elements whose harmonious composition consists of four spheres arranged on each other with alternate horizontal rings. Originally created to mark the VI Triennial of Milan but was destroyed after the exhibition. It was then rebuilt in 1960 and placed at the center of Piazza Camerlata.