Golf Club Lecco: Description
The Golf Club Lecco was founded in 1996 by former Royal Golf Club Sant ‘Anna. The original structures in 1600, completely restored in full respect of ancient buildings are now home to the Clubhouse, the refreshment stands, the Bar and the Restaurant of the Golf, open to non-members.
A magnificent pool is always available to our members during the summer months for moments of leisure and relaxation. Driving range with 8 covered and 9 uncovered. 3-hole Pitch & Putt, putting green.