Small church dating back to the eleventh century dedicated to Santa Margherita and linked to the cult of the Saints Hermits Larian. Its location is strategically significant as a testimony to its military origin, in defense of the Valsassina and Valvarrone. Noteworthy is the semicircular apse and the frescos that are the only evidence of Romanesque painting in the whole valley. The frescoes recognize a Christ Pantocrator, the Virgin and some Saints (Margaret, Bridget, Bartholomew and Tobias). On the north wall is a fresco from 1510 depicting the Virgin Mary with Saints Rocco and Margaret.